An Assisted Living Apartment is the perfect option when a little extra support is needed, without compromising the residents’ desired amount of freedom or independence. It’s a practical alternative, just like being at home, with extra services and assistance to lighten the load.
Assisted Living Apartments aren’t just comfortable places to live, they also provide a sense of community, wellbeing and peace of mind within the secure surrounds of the village. Residents feel safe and contented. It’s simply an intelligent and practical living arrangement – a well kept home where kind and professional support is on hand.
It’s the best of both worlds, with independence and safety, where family and friends are always welcome. Also, new companions and an ever-present support team considerably reduce feelings of isolation and loneliness. Residents can come and go as they please, with no set visiting hours for family and friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why an Assisted Living Apartment?
- What’s the difference between the Assisted Living Apartment and the Nursing Home?
- What assistance is offered in an Assisted Living Apartment?
- Are there any additional services provided including medical assistance?
- Are the Apartments furnished and can existing furniture be used?
- Assistive Technology
- When is the right time to make the move into an Assisted Living Apartment?